Important Notes: Please carefully follow the application instructions at the end of this document. Watervale Investments will never ask applicants for payment as part of the application process.
About Watervale Investments: Watervale Investments is a young and quickly-growing company serving Kenya’s furniture industry.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting invoicing, tracking and filing of documents, making inventory management entries, recording payments and receipts.
Goals and Responsibilities
Manage Electronic and Hard Copy Inventory/Sales Records
- Promptly input stock transfers, purchase orders and other movements of goods
- Prepare and properly file invoices and delivery notes for customer orders
- Track and follow up on customer payments
- Ensure the office is organized, orderly and stocked with necessary commodities
- Support customers via telephone and in person when needed
- Track, log and follow up on customer payments
- Experience with administration or record keeping
- Highly proficient computer user with experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Very high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – eager to interact with and support staff across the company as well as customers
- Eager to join a young, quickly-growing organization and team
Please use the below link to access our online job application for this position:
If you have any questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, however please note we cannot receive applications via this email address.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by email for an interview. Applicants are encouraged to apply early, as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and a decision may be made before the deadline.