Job Vacancy: Workman Ship Supervisor
Job Role: He/she is responsible for the supervision of all activities that take place on the work site, ensuring high standards of safety, workmanship, efficiency and maximizing profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement strategic Initiative.
- Identify opportunities to expand the business.
- Ensure the safe profitable and successful management of all operations.
- Work as a team with key management both internally and externally.
- Coordinate labor, equipment and material resource requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external suppliers and customers.
- Take the lead on productivity issues and monitor work performance and efficiency of employees and
- Promote and ensure the highest quality of materials and workmanship for our customers and clients.
- Ensure operational compliance with relevant Health and Safety protocols.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all paperwork is complete, approved and submitted in timely Manner.
- Ensure management compliance with HR protocol.
- Demonstrate leadership; provide guidance, instruction and direction to others.
- Degree or a diploma mechanical /electrical engineering
- Over 3 years’ experience as workman ship supervisor.
- Ability to drive .
Skills and Competencies:
- Integrity, teamwork, safety and quality.
- Uphold company’s commitment to health and safety.
- Demonstrates continuous improvement ,openly considers alternatives ,accommodates change
- Demonstrates great leadership skills
Applications including an application letter, curriculum vitae should be submitted to email@example.com
Applications must be received by Monday 8th February 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted