WOW Beverages is seeking to recruit a highly proactive and self-driven individual to fill the position of Human Resource Business Partner.
Reporting to the Group Head of Human Resources, the HRBP will have the following responsibilities:
- Activation of the local / Business Human Resources action plan;
- Implement, and coordinate change initiatives to support enhanced organisational effectiveness within the business/geography;
- Collect Human Resources / Organisation Effectiveness metrics and measurement for the business across entire HR lifecycle;
- Monitor and address legal compliance issues to ensure that the organisation complies with local and international laws (for e.g. recruitment, diversity, data protection, employee contracts);
- Deliver employee and industrial relations to the business;
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations;
- Manage the HR Budget in his/her function;
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance;
- Drive performance management at business unit level and provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management;
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention;
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation;
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning;
- Identify key employees and high potential employees and workwith the Group Talent Manager to prepare development plans for them;
- Ensure training objectives are met.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management;
- Diploma in HRM;
- At least 5 years working experience as a HRBP supporting Manufacturing and/ Sales;
- Computer Literate;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Ability to manage multiple projects;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Excellent présentation skills.
If you believe you are the right candidate for position and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration level, email and telephone contacts to email@example.com
Your application should reach us on or before 29th February 2016.