WWF- The global conservation organization, Kenya, is seeking to recruit a:
Design and Impact Officer
(To be based in Nairobi)
The Design and Impact Officer will be responsible for implementing WWF Kenya Strategic Plan’s Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) framework with particular focus on management of the MEL information system.
The incumbent will have the following key roles:
- Assists in developing an effective MEL guidelines and reporting systems;
- Supports the rollout and implementation of WWF Kenya’s information management system;
- Supports WWF Kenya field offices and sub-grantees to implement mobile data collection;
- Participates in the development and review of the theories of change, results chain and budget indicators;
- Carries out regular M&E audits, monitors implementation and progress;
- Ensures compliance of all programmes and projects initiatives with established M&E protocols, Network standards, policy frameworks and best practices;
- Compiles and report data for key programmatic output, outcome, and impact indicators;
- Builds support for acceptance and implementation of MEL framework, tools and practices;
- Builds the capacity of WWF Kenya’s staff in implementation of the WWF Kenya M&E framework and the WWF Network standards;
- Undertakes training and capacity building of the sub-grantees;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
The prospective candidate should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Management or relevant quantitative disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in design and implementation of M&E and information management systems;
- Data management, analysis, project planning and reporting skills;
- Evaluation and research skills;
- Monitoring and evaluation skills specific to natural resource management or related areas;
- Experience in establishing knowledge management systems in the NGO sector;
- Experience in establishing and implementing accountability and compliance mechanisms;
- Training and capacity-building skills.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should email a cover letter and CV with ‘Design and Impact Officer’ on the subject line to the POD Manager, WWF-Kenya – email@example.com not later than 19th February 2016.
Kindly note that only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.