Young Women Christian Association (YWCA) is a National Organization founded in 1912 whose purpose is to develop the leadership and collective power of women and girls to achieve social and economic empowerment, human rights, health, security, dignity, freedom, justice and peace for all humanity.
- In-charge of the accounts department in the Branch
- Timely reporting including project financial reports as well as management reports
- Preparation of the payroll on a monthly basis
- Create project accounts in the accounting system
- Review cashbooks and cashbook reconciliations weekly.
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
- Report on project profitability to management
- Report to management regarding the remaining funding available for projects
- Close out project accounts upon project completion
- Preparation of year-end schedules for corporate income tax returns and annual audit.
- Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required
- Preparation and processing of various journal entries related to general accounting.
- Compile and review subsidiary ledgers and financial statements.
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of accounting systems and controls in conjunction with the National Chief Accountant.
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Perform special projects as directed by the Branch Manager and the National Chief Accountant.
- Degree in Finance/Accounts or an Advanced CPA
- At least three (3) years of relevant accounting experience.
- Computer literacy and the ability to apply accounting principles.
- Knowledge of pastel will be an added advantage
Human Resource Officer
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted