The account manager will be responsible for being the primary interface between our client and its customers.
He or she will be a role model for his or her profession within the industry through demonstrating sales, communication and relationship building skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining both business and technology relationships with customers and partners at multiple levels from mid-management to board level
- Has a clear working knowledge of our clients solutions, capabilities that are articulated in a concise value proposition tailored to meet the eve r changing needs of the East Africa Market
- Utilizes best practice and techniques to plan overall business including account planning and major opportunity management
- Demonstrate leadership and aligns the wider team to provide a united front that maximize the value and add ensuring customer satisfaction
- Take ownership for continual personal development through creation of a plan that build upon a foundation of seeking feedback and self-awareness
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Diploma/Degree in sales & marketing or Business Management.
- IT related field qualification is an added advantage
- Experience in client and or supplier relation management
- Proven salesmanship
- Key certifications in the area of business in terms of products and or services
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirement
- Experience in IT solutions and small and or large complex organizations.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online