Job Title: Accounts & Admin Officer
Industry: Building and Construction
Salary: 50K – 60K
Our Client is an experienced and dynamic construction company that provides the skills and equipment to plan and deliver all type of buildings.
They seek to recruit an accounts & admin assistant to handle their accounting & admin needs.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for accounting and office coordination activities in the Company.
- To ensure payments are supported and properly authorized prior to payment
- To set up internal controls over cash and bank transactions and ensure completeness of supporting documentation
- To reconcile the bank statements on a constant basis
- To prepare income and expenditure projections and variance analyses
- To prepare monthly payrolls and ensure remittance of statutory deductions and especially those relating to the National Social Security Fund (the NSSF) and the National Hospital Insurance Fund( the NHIF)
- To ensure that current company expenditure is consistent with what is provided for in its annual budget
- To liaise with the Company’s Auditors and appropriately to handle all queries raised by them
- To provide management with any accounting information that it may require from time to time
- To liaise with the management services providers so as to ensure the financial interests of the Company are well protected in every respect
- To maintain the Company’s books of accounts in as professional and comprehensive manner as possible
- To ensure that the company at all times complies with the provisions pertaining to Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Prepare tax returns and otherwise handle all matters relating to taxation on behalf of the company
- Provide administrative services to the Company
- Coordinate office activities
- Deliver excellent customer services at all times
- Receive and relay messages to the concerned
- Keeping a steady and up to date filing system
- Managing the Managing Director’s diary
- Organizing meetings for the Managing Director
- A minimum of CPA II or its equivalent.
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in a busy accounting set up.
- Proficiency in Ms Office with hands on experience in QuickBooks is a must.
- Must be a team player and has ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge in the property industry is an added advantage.
- Should be a person of Integrity and high level of professionalism.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts & Admin Officer) to email@example.com before Friday 11th March 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.