Our client a leading manufacturer and distributor of purifying water systems that work with world leading brands in water filtration, purification and disinfection is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Update of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable list
- Control and reconciliation of Petty cash reconciliation
- Monthly closure of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and inventory.
- Prepare Monthly stock movement and stock reconciliation
- Carry out periodic stock takes
- Dealing with statutory returns
- Manages cash flow in an efficient manner
Qualification and Experience
- CPA Section 4 [Not necessary CPA (K)]
- Experience in Excel & QuickBooks is a pre-requisite
- At least 1 year experience
- Attention to Detail
- Impeccable Integrity and Honesty
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st March 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, and expected remuneration, on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement