About aCom Agency: aCom Agency is a newly emergent, 360-degree communications house seeking to do business primarily with SME’s.
- Provide dynamic marketing and business leadership to position an emerging Communications company at the forefront of the industry.
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization.
- Oversee company operations to ensure production efficiency, quality services, and cost-effective management of resources.
The COO’s role is a dynamic position that encompasses management and marketing responsibilities for an emerging communications enterprise that is seeking to establish itself as a competitive market player.
The individual will also responsible for all external PR & Marketing events, and will be required to represent the company as appropriate to clients, internal affiliates, potential partners and other with successful closing rate.
Education & Requisite Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management or other relevant qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Under 34
- Confident & outgoing
- Highly driven & determined
- Social Media savvy
- Strong ability to network