Job Title: Admin and Finance Assistant
Work Station: Nairobi
Position reports to: Managing Director
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Recording, reconciliation, tracking and posting on online data base, all the customer payments and updating customer records on regular basis.
- Consolidating payments made via mobile money transfers to the online database
- Reconcile transactions on computer against client payments and ensure that all accounts are updated
- Generating monthly debtors list and its subsequent updates with assistance of the commercial director
- Sending SMS reminders to customers of their outstanding balances through the pre-designed platform whenever required.
- Responding to customers queries and concerns over outstanding debts and collaborating with the commercial director and field based officers to have these resolved.
- Assist with the administrative day-to-day activities of the office which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Undertake general administrative tasks under the direction of the directors e.g. dealing with items of correspondence, telephone messages & enquiries and filing
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
- Provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements.
- Coordinating with field staff especially as regards to customer inquiries and complaints
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- A diploma in finance or accounting or HR related fields.
- Basic Knowledge of human resources administration principles and practices
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Good understanding of Quick books and competency in MS Excel and good data entry skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Records maintenance skills.
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Demonstrated experiences having worked in the same or related capacity.
All applicants are requested to submit their applications showing their suitability for the position and also state current and or expected salary.
Only cover letters and CVs should be sent.
Any certificate and or testimonials should NOT be attached at this point.
All applications to be addressed to the Director, Eco-Frontier Kenya through the email address; email@example.com by 10th March, 2016.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and any applications that do not follow instructions will not be considered.