Job Title: Administration Officer – Telecommunication
Salary: 60K – 80K
Our client is a communications infrastructure company whose core business is to provide innovative products, solutions and services that build, support and maintain telecommunication networks.
They seek to hire a very professional and well seasoned administration officer to be in charge of manning the front desk.
- Open and close the office
- Coordinate all communication between third parties and the internal team
- Be present at the reception desk and operate switchboard
- Welcomes visitors and handle all inquires
- Ensure office phones and internet are functioning
- Answer and make telephone calls as necessary
- Arrange official travels and make ticket booking for employees
- Manage the office cleanness
- Arrange necessary office supplies and inform senior management of requirement
- Make hotel and airport pick up arrangement for visitors
- Arrange sample dispatch and other couriers
- Assist in general office administration
- Create and maintain proper filing record
- A Degree in Business or a related field
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar position
- Excellent telephone handling skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- Mature and well groomed
- Very high standards of professionalism and extremely polished
- Team player
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Administration Officer – Telecommunication) to email@example.com before Friday 25th March, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.