Human Resources Officer
We are looking for an experienced and energetic individual to join our medium sized Agri-Business company located in Nakuru.
The HR Officer will have at least four years’ experience in basic HR services including staff recruitment, payroll, compensation management and a good understanding of the health and welfare benefits and succession planning.
The person we seek must show excellent communication and organisational skills. You must be able to multi-task and enjoy maintaining good relationships with employees. A committed demeanor to constantly making improvements to all HR projects is highly desirable.
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our medium sized Agri-Business company located in Nakuru.
The candidate should be able to:
- Perform daily accounting tasks and manage month-end activities to ensure timely issue of cost reports incorporating key financial and non-financial KPIs
- Deliver budgets and forecasts
- Implement and promote compliance with processes and procedures surrounding creation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of profit and loss accounts, budget, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Ensure appropriate evaluation and approval of capital expenditure
- Monitor and promote compliance by business units with fixed asset policies
Qualifications, skills and experience sought:
- A minimum 5 years accounting experience
- Current CPA accreditation
- Exceptional financial and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
If you possess the above qualities kindly send your CV and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org