Job Title: Area Activation Representative (AARs)
Purpose of Role: The purpose of AARs is to play a focal role in the implementation of the Lubes Mashinani Initiative
The AAR’s basic functions and principal accountabilities shall be:
- To achieve the channel strategy objectives as agreed upon in the one year Sales & Marketing Business Plan by supporting the profitable growth of the Distributor& Reseller Lubes business segment, under the stewardship of the Distributor & Reseller Lubes TM.
- To support the development, implementation and stewardship of strategic and tactical in-trade Sales & Marketing initiatives for optimizing business results from the Distributor & Reseller Lubes business segment as per the Channel Strategy and annual Business Plan.
- To focus on specific support to sell-in and sell-out relationships and activities between installed Distributors & Resellers and the Sub-Resellers/Lube Shops and Mechanic Villages, and co-ordinate roll out of strategic and tactical in-trade Sales & Marketing initiatives for supporting the Distributor & Reseller Lubes business segment.
- Accountable for Volume and Profitability for assigned Area of Best Effort (AOBEs) and effectiveness of roll-out of the strategic and tactical brand initiatives
Minimum requirements (Skills, Competencies & Experience)
- At least 1 year experience in Business planning, Inventory Management, Brand Management or general Sales & Marketing preferably in the Oil Industry or in FMCGs.
- Demonstrated ability to travel widely in-country across counties
- Experience in in-trade activations will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work well across functions to accomplish objectives is desirable
- Must be computer Literate and proficient at user level.
- A University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant Business Related Field
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Working knowledge of supply chain network with strong business acumen.
- Conversant with/trained in Health, Safety, Environment & Quality policies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sound business judgment and ethics.
- Good time management.
- Innovative and creative.
- Building trust.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th March 2016.
Subject line should be AAR LUBES.