Assistant in Technical Recruitment and Sales
(outstaffing for Scandinavia)
Are You passionate about customers, recruitment and sales? Do You have technical competences?
Since early 2000 we have supported our clients on a vast number of projects, all over the world.
Our consultant pool consists of Swedish and non – Swedish consultants within the fields of embedded systems, telecommunications, online solutions, BI and application development.
Now we are looking for a pioneering team member in our Kenyan team, to work with recruitment, sales and account management.
Job Description: In order to meet a changing and ever more challenging consultancy market in Sweden, we need to expand our recruitment and sales capacity with a self motivated colleague that possess both drive, excellent people skills and the ability to close a deal.
You will be based in Kenya and have daily contact with your colleagues in Sweden, Davao (Philippines) and Kiev (Ukraine).
Your responsibility will range from maintaining existing accounts and working new customer leads, to finding the correct engineer and deliver him or her to the doorstep of our customer.
We need a person that can bring a sales case from an idea, through initial contacts and customer requirements investigations, to search and recruitment of candidates, and final delivery of the selected consultant.
You will have a competence management and recruitment team in Kiev and Davao as well as an executive management team in Sweden. In addition you will be supported by our Swedish delivery management team that handles all practical matters related to relocation to Sweden for our consultants (i.e visas, work permits, tickets, arrangement of housing, etc).
You will be part of an efficient machinery with great potential, and both a challenging and cooperative work atmosphere within the team.
Since You will also be engaged in promoting our project for female technology specialists FemTech we welcome female applicants.
Requested competence (please make sure this is documented in Your CV)
- English at a very high level.
- At least two years of professional experience from recruitment in the IT sector, or similar technical experience.
- At least two years of professional experience in sales in IT outstaffing/outsourcing companies.
- The ability to identify and close a deal.
- Self confident, happy, social, friendly and outgoing with a high level of self motivation.
- Passionate about success, with an executive yet relaxed attitude towards work, colleagues and customers.
- Responsive and responsible, with an appropriate and representative appearance.
- Good knowledge of Google apps is highly wanted.
- Swedish / Scandinavian language skills or the ability and interest to learn Swedish on your own, using online courses (or possibly local language course).
Start: March 2016, or when Your current obligations allows.
Extent & Duration: Full time, 8 hours efficient per day, Monday to Friday. Long term commitment with initial six months probation period.
Economy: Monthly salary. Salary is discussable, but not higher than 500 USD. You will work as a freelancer / subcontractor. 16 working days paid vacation per year. 11 days paid sick leave. Free national holidays with payment. Paid travels, housing and per diem when traveling.
Work will be home based initially . Travels may be required.
Please send Your CV with photo and final salary request to email@example.com
Please state application code TEL0223CMK in the subject of Your email.
Welcome to Telescope!