- Excellent planning and running of the recruitment activities for both internal and external clients as per the agreed quality standards.
- The efficient delivery of best practice selection process as per the clients requirements and set standards.
- Continuously maintain professional relationship with clients by building new businesses and supporting compliance with internal external stakeholders
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization this will (include will include job profiles, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting)
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines.
- Designs the sourcing matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
- Set the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions for the organization.
- Conduct strategic headhunting for seasoned professionals as per the client’s requirements.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Participate in employee selection process by designing selection tools, interview candidates and complete selection reports.
- Administer psychological tests and interpretations for all successful candidates as requested by the clients.
- Participate in administering the assessment centres reviews for job candidates
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external clients
- Source for more business in recruitment and selection
- Monitors and constantly manage the costs of the recruitment process
- Acts as a single point of contact for clients regarding recruitment topics
- Develop a job candidate database for all job portfolios in the labor market
- Designing and implementing training on recruitment for sourcing executive and account managers
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant
- Minimum experience of 3 years in Talent Sourcing / recruitment and selection
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- IHRM Certification
- Significant experience of working in a recruitment or similar environment
- Proven track record of meeting objectives
- Successful track record of providing focused services within a best practice framework
- Proven project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Social Media Knowledge
- Training Skills
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5 pm on 18th March 2016 to the
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate on the subject line as ‘Assistant Talent Sourcing Manager’
Our Client is an equal opportunity Employer