Reference: MSA SE_2016
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Contract: One Year
Category: Entry Level
Profile Introduction: Our Client, a leading automobile trading company dedicated to continuously provide better service to customers all around the world, and pursue customer satisfaction with constant efforts and passion in used automobile industry and seeks to recruit sales executive.
Role Summary: The purpose of this job is to constantly and consistently deliver exceptional sales targets through making answered calls to potential car buyers.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree from a recognized university/institution
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven record in the delivery of business targets.
- Computer literacy is essential
- Achieving sales targets within the set period
- Handling customer issues and complaints pertaining to allocated products through the Sales Team Leader.
- Obtaining timely, relevant market intelligence feedback useful for product development
- Obtain all customer information and documents required to purchase a car.
- Articulate communicator in English and Kiswahili;
- Attention to detail
- Young, mature, pleasant demeanor and excellent people skills;
- Self-driven with the ability to prioritize and deliver within deadlines;
- Excellent Computer skills
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good selling and Customer care skills
- Self-driven and enthusiastic
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, kindly send your CV to email@example.com or visit our offices on Thursday 3/03/2016 – Friday 11/03/2016 between 9.30 a.m and 5.00 p.m.
We are located at Imaara Building, 1ST Floor, along Dedan Kimathi Avenue, Opp Pandya.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer