Business Cycle Manager
Our client, MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group CARREFOUR, 2nd retailer across the world.
The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit a Business Cycle Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Organize the pool of the orders done by the commercial departments.
- Give the appropriate training to the Business Cycle department.
- Control the coherence of the ordering parameters
- Responsible in organizing and supervising the ordering flow.
- Responsible for filing the necessary documents according to standard management filing structure and DOA rules
- Conduct periodic audits in the warehouse and selling area
- Prepare daily indicators and coordinate them with the concerned section
- Development and implementation of standards operating procedures
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration
- Good communication skills
- Able to handle big volume of documents
- Ability to multi task
- Flexible in working hours i.e. early morning, late evening).
- Punctuality and organization skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 1st April, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, and expected remuneration, on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement