Summary: Our client is a Catholic Charitable Organization established with the objective of rehabilitating street children and empowering their parents or guardians in order to ensure that the children grow to be dignified members of the society.
Job Summary: To strengthen the home’s capacity to achieve its primary objective of rehabilitating the needy children, the home relies on the deployment of a Business Development Officer as a professional who must have the skills, passion and will to manage effectively and efficiently, the home’s existing business activities and possessing the entrepreneurial spirit to create new viable ventures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the income generating activities of the home
- Ensure that the income generating activities of the home are viable, with each income generating project being self-sustaining and contributing to the financial needs of the home
- Plan for new IGPs (Income Generating Activities) implementation that would contribute to the financial and rehabilitation needs of the home
- Manage team of persons towards delivering results of the various IGPs of the home
- Prepare comprehensive reports on regular basis to the director of the home
- Develop comprehensive marketing plans for all the products of the IGPs
- Maintain excellent customer relations with all the home clients
- Expand partnerships for the development of the home’
- Align as much as is possible for the IGAs to contribute to the rehabilitation of the needy children through practical training
- Prepare and maintain proper financial and other records pertaining to the home’s IGA activities
- Any other activities that may be allocated by the Director.
- Degree in Business administration
- Diploma in Management
- At least 3 years proven Management experience in a profit based venture.
- An excellent team manager
- Self-driven person who requires little or no supervision
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Business Development Officer
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your resume.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only