CFO / Finance Manager
- Develop financial strategic plans and lead financial relationships with stakeholders, the Board and business partners.
- Overall co-ordination, control and direction of financial resources and policies including managing treasury and cash management functions.
- Formulation, planning and preparation of Financial, Statutory and Management Accounts, Budgets and Forecasts and ensuring compliance by use of appropriate accounting systems, standards and procedures within strict deadlines.
- Establish and maintain effective internal control systems.
- Active participation on all commercial matters and produces reporting to regularly track commercial performance.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain Financial Management Systems.
- Perform Strategic Planning function and produce reporting to regularly track actual performance against strategy.
- Minimum University Level education plus a professional accounting qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with a demonstrated successful record at Senior Management.
- Experience in the Telkom industry is desirable at the management level
- Experience in developing and implementing financial policy and strategy and responsibility for achieving results.
- Highly computer literate and able to drive computerisation in all operational areas.
- Ability to build and motivate a team and able to work with a diverse multi-cultural team of specialists.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to influence and play a creative role in the continuing development of business.
- Effective communication and resource management skills are a pre-requisite for the position.
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates to forward their cvs to email@example.com by 20 March 2016.
Kindly indicate the Name of the position at the subject of the email.