About Us: Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment consultancy firm offering recruitment services to medium and large organizations.
- A typical day for the client service officer will entail meeting decision makers including CEO’s and senior HR managers in order to understand their staffing needs. You will also be involved in short listing, interviewing and recommending candidates for various roles.
- Other top responsibilities include supervising, directing and controlling recruitment requests within accepted timelines. You will also be in charge of customer enquiries, and resolving customer complaints and quality control.
- You will work closely with the recruitment, career advisory and marketing team.
- We are looking for a candidate aged between 25 and 30 years who has a solid background in client service, PR, account management or sales and marketing.
- You should have experience interacting with decision makers and working in a high paced business environment with minimal supervision.
- You should also be experienced in overseeing processes from beginning to the end. Those working in a consultancy background have an added advantage.
- Ability to interact and influence top decision makers including CEO’s and HR managers
- Ability to negotiate and ensure a win, win situation for all parties
- Ability to get things done in a timely manner
- Ability to produce quality work without constant supervision
- Business operation skills
- Customer service skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to multi task and juggle competing deadlines
- Ability to handle work pressure
- Ability to get along with clients and staff
- Maturity and diplomacy
Email email@example.com, before 5th April 2016.
Please indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted