Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment?
We are looking for experienced professionals and innovative individuals with imagination and determination to deliver a clear vision and first class services.
- Originate and structure business deals, through appropriate use of term sheets and by capturing end to end sequence of events and mitigating any inherent risks.
- Maintain product profiles and audit for products and transactions in order to have readily available database for Bank’s future use.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with local and international Collateral Management Agents with a view of optimizing value to the Bank.
- Identify general and specific opportunities and threats in order to position the STCF Business or function for the overall competitive advantage of the Bank, within the stipulated service level agreements.
- Liaise with other departmental teams in structuring commodity financing transactions, to ensure that customer needs are attended to in an efficient and timely manner while safeguarding against potential operational risks.
- Ensure that the Bank’s assets are protected within the stipulated CMA agreements and the Bank’s image is safeguarded and presented positively to the general public.
- Work towards achieving STCF targets in line with the Bank’s products and services to existing and potential clients in the Bank’s chosen Markets
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business related field from a recognized university.
- Three years’ sales experience in trade finance sales or structured trade & commodity finance.
- In-depth technical knowledge of international trade finance products and processes.
- Strong business and industry knowledge with extensive training in trade finance products and services.
- Excellent working knowledge of Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP 600), Uniform Rules for Collection (URC 522), Uniform Rules for Demand Guarantees (URDG 758) and International Standby Practices (ISP 598).
- Credit skills
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number BDM/STCF/2016 by 4th April, 2016.