Our client, a leading manufacturer in concrete precast products is looking to recruit a fresh graduate for the position of Sales Representative.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visiting potential / existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the company.
- Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and present quotations in a most professional manner
- Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region
- Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial than what competition offers
- Responsible for price increases notification/mediation to the clients
- Achievement of the desired and agreed sales growth target
- Improvement, enhancement and achievement of agreed client retention rate. Building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Create a relevant and historic customer data base by maintain complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints etc
- Carry out analysis and provide detailed sales & service information for the client portfolio
- Noting and advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors to ensure the company services and products remain highly visible and preferred by customers
Knowledge and Skills:
- A recent graduate with a degree in sales and marketing
- 1 year experience in sales and marketing
- Attention to detail: shows strong concern for accuracy, detail and timeliness
- A person of a strong character, persuasive and with good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills/solution driven
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 25th March, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.