Corporate Sales Person
The incumbent will be involved in developing sales strategies and campaigns to promote and sale of IT products.
Reports to: Sales Manager.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Devising, Contributing and developing sales plans and strategies/ideas on how to increase and improve on the sales of IT products.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions aimed and promoting various types of insurance covers.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Communicating relevant information to the management on how to improve the sales of IT products
- Maintain Customer Relationship management system to accurately reflect territory activity, contact information and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships across multiple levels of large, complex national accounts
- Demonstrate ability to understand and communicate business strategies, priorities, initiatives, and most critical challenges associated with large financial organizations
- Develop and execute business plans aligned to corporate goals. These plans should provide creative solutions to the customers. Includes maintaining and managing detailed account plans as required.
- Lead internal and external teams to execute against business plans and customer needs.
- Maintain highest level of customer service and technical support with assigned customer base.
- Identify business opportunities by qualifying prospects, analyzing sales options in a bid to close sales effectively.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market and competitor activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A strong understanding of IT products and the general market.
- 2-3 years of insurance sales experience
- Degree Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- Should be able to develop successful sales and marketing plans individually
- A team player and high-level interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work in Mombasa
How to Apply;
Qualified candidates to send their CV to email@example.com on or before 10th March, 2016