Summary: Our client is a leading company in the sale of suspension parts in East Africa
- Ensure achievement of sales and financial targets.
- Sales budgeting and forecasting.
- Correct part identification as per customer needs
- Timely request for parts from warehouse
- Customer and dealer profiling
- Capture and record all lost sales
- Timely servicing of orders/contracts and ensure timely deliveries and availability of products.
- Inventory management within the branch (stock turnover, obsoleteness etc)
- Manage customer enquiries – telephone, email, web, walk-in
- Customers understand the importance of fitting genuine parts and value for Money concept
- Manage professionally all customer complaints promptly & completeness
- Close liaison with existing and upcoming customers to enhance strong partnerships
- 100% customer satisfaction with Dealers/Retail/Corporate
- Manage dealer POS material and displays
- Account & debt management
- Credit management maintained within company policies
- Determine and advice on technical requirement of customers for continuous improvement
- Continuous appraisal and development of the dealer network in the region to increase and sustain sales and profitability in the branch.
- Business development through recruitment of customers, O.E manufacturers, fleets, and corporate organization
- Performing various market analysis i.e. competitor analysis, customer need analysis, cost/margin analysis, opportunity analysis, customer feedbacks etc and advice on trends and sales strategies/winning formulas.
- Must possess 3 years’ experience in the selling automotive spares products.
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Mechanical engineering or equivalent Professionals with
- Diploma or Degree in Sales and with experience in technical automotive spare parts sales will also be considered.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Valid driver’s license.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Counter Sales Executive
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your resume.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only