Purpose: As our customer services officer you play an important role in ensuring that our guests are met professionally and have a positive first impression of our services when they arrive into Kenya.
Key Tasks and responsibilities
- Be in uniform, presentable and with a positive attitude
- Meet and greet clients within Nairobi, and de-briefing on their itinerary/safari arrangements.
- Collect any payments from clients as assigned by the office, against an invoice and issue receipts therein.
- Ensure that all guests are met with an official signboard as per our standards Ensure that all clients are provided with a welcome pack as per our standards
- Ensure our stickers are in the right places on the vehicles and straight
- Ensure that drivers (including 3rd party) are also in uniform at all times, presentable and meeting clients with a smile and positive attitude.
- Ensure the vehicles (including 3rd party) are always clean when meeting clients, with bottled water, and with our car stickers.
- Anytime a 3rd party vehicle is used as much as possible he or she must go along to ensure our standards are maintained.
- Tourism related diploma
- Certificate in Tour guiding is an added advantage
- Experience in Customer Services in the field-meet & greet services at Airports
- Knowledge of systems (Tour plan experience a plus)
- MS office suite
- Over 2 years progressive hands on experience in a busy tour company handling non-resident clients, ideally KATO category A company.
- Ability to plan in advance, prioritizing, time management and utilization of resources.
- Good oral and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate in a timely manner on client’s issues and resolutions.
- Ability to comprehend matters easily and analyze in a logical and professional manner
- Effective team player , fast & independent thinker and work in an objective and rational manner
- Focus on ensuring clients are looked after as a key priority regardless of the time
- Punctuality in regards to reporting time and work deadlines
- Reliability and honest in disclosing any work related or client issues
- Self motivated and able to work independently
Qualified candidates to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th March, 2016