Duties and responsibilities
- Advice the committee and to implement its policies and decisions
- To supervise the work of all staff and ensure that the business of the society is conducted in a proper manner.
- To ensure that proper books of accounts, records and returns are kept and that the regular financial statistical and operational information is prepared and submitted to the committee and relevant department and he shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of information.
- To be responsible for security of the funds and the assets of the society
- To recommend to the committee the hiring and dismissal of any staff.
- To ensure that all rents, rates, levies and debts due from/to the society are paid by the due date.
- To ensure that all statutory deductions are correctly calculated and that all amount due and necessary returns are submitted by the due date as per section 14 of the rules.
- To perform any duty as may be delegated by the committee from time to time.
- Degree/ Diploma in cooperative business management from reputed institution
- Relevant experience of 3 years in the field of cooperative sector in responsible leadership/ managerial position
- Age of 25 years and above
- Any other qualification may be an added advantage.
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NOTE: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews