Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply the principles of bacteriology, chemistry, physics, engineering and economics to develop new and improved methods in production, preservation and utilization of milk, cheese, ice cream, yoghurt, mala and other dairy products.
- Conducts experiments in such problems as preventing bacterial increase in milk during handling and processing, improving pasteurization methods and designing better packaging materials, dairy equipments or supplies.
- Performing any other duty assigned by the manager.
- Degree/ Diploma in dairy technology from a reputed institution
- Relevant experience of 3 years in dairy cooperative
- Age of 25 years and above.
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
NOTE: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews