Del Monte Kenya Limited located in Thika – Kenya is a leading producer, marketer and distributor of premium quality foods, fresh and processed pineapple fruit and fruit juice beverages.
As part of our commitment to meeting our performance objectives, we are looking for an experienced individual to fill a vacant position in Human Resources Department.
Position: Industrial Relations Senior Department Head
The Job: Reports to the Human Resources Manager.
Purpose: To develop and maintain harmonious and productive industrial relations in the Company as well as deal with matters concerning Collective Bargaining, Negotiations and Trade Union representation.
Key Result Areas
- Collecting and collating data for CBA negotiations, preparing and participating in CBA negotiations at renewal.
- Receiving and handling grievance and disputes.
- Counseling and administering disciplinary processes.
- Preparing defense in court cases arising out of Industrial actions.
- Updating and keeping employee records.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:-
- A University degree in Social Sciences. A Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- Excellent knowledge of Kenyan labour laws.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must be flexible and results oriented.
- Good management report writing skills.
- Aged between 30 and 40 years.
- Member of the Institute of Human Resources Management.
- Those who have worked in agricultural or manufacturing industry will have an added advantage.
Interested candidates should send an application letter and CV ONLY to the addresses shown below indicating Telephone / Mobile contacts.
These must be received not later than Friday, 8th April 2016.
Send your application to:
The Human Resources Manager
Del Monte Kenya Limited
P O Box 147
Thika – 01000