Delta Energy Systems (K) Ltd
Job Title: Technical Sales Representatives
General Summary: Achieves maximum sales, profitability, growth and account penetration in various market segments through effective selling of the company’s products and/or related services.
Personally contacting and securing new business accounts / customers.
- Promotes / sells / secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing / potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of the function:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Reports directly to the regional Business Development Manager.
- Station of Operation will be in Nairobi Kenya
- Must possess 3 years’ experience in the selling engineering solutions.
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Electrical engineering or equivalent. Professionals with Diploma or Degree in Sales and with experience in technical sales will also be considered.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
The candidates meeting the above minimum qualifications should send their applications (Cover letter, detailed CV and passport photo only) to email@example.com
Applications to be received not later than 28th March 2016.
Salary will be based on qualification and relevant experience with a range of 35K-60K.