Job Ref.: KFE-269940
Contract type: One year renewable contract based on performance and conduct
- Preferable age bracket – Between 30 – 40 years
- A minimum KCSE mean grade C plain
- Professional qualification in any field (added advantage)
- Valid & clean drivers licence
- Current police clearance certificate
- Defensive driving certification (added advantage)
- Must have at least five years’ experience driving medium sized trucks (e.g. NQR,NPR, FRR) light vans and small cars.
- Must have sound knowledge of motor vehicles and basic mechanical checks
- Sound knowledge of legal requirements: traffic rules, policies and procedures to observe road safety and security
- Must have at least three years’ experience working as a delivery personnel in a busy work environment
- Excellent knowledge of routes within Nairobi and other major towns.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong Customer and service delivery.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written skills.
- High level of integrity – behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner, showing consistency in words and actions and modeling high ethical standards.
- Must have a professional appearance i.e. clean, neat and smartly dressed
- Monthly gross salary Kshs. 20,000
- Monthly CSI incentive pay
- Overtime pay
- Medical cover benefit
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews