Job Ref.: KFE-269937
Contract type: One year renewable contract based on performance and conduct
- Preferable age bracket – Between 25 – 30 years
- A minimum KCSE mean grade C plain
- Professional qualification in any field
- Current police clearance certificate
- Computer training certificate
Performing a variety of routine clerical, administrative and technical work in receiving and dispatching routine and urgent information.
Keeping official records and assisting in the administration of the standard operating policies and procedures of the dispatch division.
- High level of integrity – behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner, showing consistency in words and actions and modeling high ethical standards.
- Ability to perform responsible clerical work requiring independent judgment with speed and accuracy, learning and interpreting and applying organizational policies, rules and laws and taking instructions.
- Must have a professional appearance i.e. clean, neat and smartly dressed.
- Good communication skills i.e. written, verbal and reading.
- Ability to basic compile reports
- Ability to effectively present information accurately and timely as well as respond to questions.
- Knowledge of office practices and filing systems.
- Must be responsible for the work product.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must have the skill to function in a sustained fast paced environment, while maintaining an effective working relationship with staff members and a professional courteous manner with the general public.
- Good interpersonal, organization and time management skills
- Quality customer and service oriented
- Monthly gross salary of Kshs. 20,000
- Monthly CSI incentive
- Overtime pay
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews