Vacancy: Stock Controller
Overall Purpose of the Job: Accountable and responsible of ensuring accurate recording, administration and controls of the stocks
Reports to: Finance Manager
Key focus areas are as follows:
- Execute inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock variances.
- Stock management to reduce on stock write offs
- Accurate and timely reporting (daily, weekly / month) stock position.
- Internal audits / checks
- Produce daily / weekly / monthly reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
- Actively attend /participate in periodic stock count exercises, prepare related variance reports and analysis of the same
- Daily check of sales posting by ensuring all sales invoices and credit notes are correctly posted in the system.
- Coordination of all monthly stock takes
- Regularly independently check Stock balances.
- Conduct independent internal audits to ensure implementation of the company policy in all out lets
- Other work as directed by the management
- Have a Bachelor degree in Finance/accounting
- Have accounting knowledge CPA at least part II
- Must be computer literate and readily adaptable to new systems.
- 1 year related experience.
- Must Be Flexible
Other Vital Qualities:
- High level of integrity and reliability
- Drive for results
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving
Dynapharm Kenya Ltd is an equal opportunity employer; interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward an application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae accompanied by copies of key certificates only and indicating the current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th March, 2016.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.