Close new accounts by answering telephone and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information into our system.
Develop accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
Maintain and improve quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities and forums
Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
Secure from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
Provide coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
Opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborate with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered
Production of responses to Requests for Information and Requests for pricing and requests for proposals.
Liaison with key technology vendors and other partners to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization.
Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
Manage the enterprise applications and infrastructure business portfolio with respect to resource management, project scheduling, technical direction, strategic planning, and standard development practices.
Working with business development, peer Managers, and business leaders, develop an understanding of Carrels’ strategy and priorities.
Utilize his/her strategic knowledge, market knowledge and general business acumen to conceive and propose enterprise class solutions to meet current & future business demands.
Develop and maintain technical roadmaps for the enterprise applications managed services.
Oversee leadership of multiple teams to design, develop, test, and maintain core enterprise applications to provide for the needs of the various business functional areas, customers, vendors, and other business partners.
Coordinate infrastructure needs with the Operations teams including DBAs, QA, and others to configure and maintain development, test and production environments.
Ensure the day to day delivery of enterprise applications services and support daily operations.
Continuously improve the systems, service delivery, and core processes.
Any other responsibilities as delegated by the management.
- The Individual must have experience with enterprise systems management.
- Experience in technology related areas including: enterprise systems, management and infrastructure (datacenter) architecture experience with significant depth around designing, implementing, and managing critical business infrastructure.
- The individual should have extensive architectural skills dealing with infrastructure solutions such as systems management and business continuity.
- Ability to see and present “the big picture” and offer solutions.
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills.
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting.
- Strong listening and question based selling skills.
- Ability to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges.
- He or she should be an accomplished presenter of sales and technical material to both small and large groups. The ability to present extemporaneously is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Enterprise Application Manager on the Subject line.