Position: Environment, Health & Safety Intern
Are you in your second or third year of study in Environment Science or Health, Safety and/or Environment Management or Industrial Safety?
Are you looking for a challenging and insightful internship during your school holidays?
Are you proficient in the use of MS Office applications?
We have an internship opportunity available for you.
Key Training Opportunities
- Carrying out risk assessments and considering how risks could be reduced
- Outlining safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards
- Carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Making recommendations to changes in working practices that are safe and comply with legislation
- Keeping records of inspection findings and producing reports that suggest improvements
- Recording of incidents and accidents and producing statistics for managers
If you feel that you are up to the challenge, submit your detailed CV on or before 18th March 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly indicate the position on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.