1. Event Sales & Marketing Representative
- Make telephone sales calls, in person pitches/visits/presentations and sales meeting.
- Preparation of customised sales pitches/presentations.
- Creation of sales and marketing campaigns.
- Creation & implementation of a client acquisition program/client list based on our ideal target client.
- Create customer value plan & sell value add products/services to existing clients.
- Meet sales targets.
- Generation of daily, weekly, monthly reports and workplans.
- Management of company social media platforms
- Sales and Marketing Diploma/Degree Certification
- 2 years’ experience in a service based industry
- Attractive base salary plus commission
The role of the Airport Concierge will be to enhance the arrival experience of designated guests on arriving at JKIA and other airports we operate in.
- Key responsibility is to ensure total client satisfaction
- Greet and assist clients’ curbside, at airport gates, or arrival halls and escorting them to their desired next points within the airport.
- Knowledgeable about all airport amenities such as restaurants, services, retail locations and airline ticket counter and gate information.
- Develop and maintain professional rapport with regulating agencies and airlines within the airport
- Exhibit upmost confidentiality with clients and client information
- Maintain strict adherence to escorting protocol within the airport
- Utilize the reservation system (GDS) for managing all client services
- Passionate approach to customer service, positive attitude, strong work ethic, exceptional organizational skills
- Passion for serving customers
- Demonstrates the ability to have proactive problem solving techniques
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate with other employees to overcome abnormal situations
- High level of cultural awareness
- Direct experience in higher end or VIP services in the hospitality industry in order to recognize the high value customer
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills to handle all client’s needs, concerns, and accommodations
- Ability to work in a hectic, stressful environment while delivering a very calm, positive, efficient and comforting service
- Adapt to an ever changing environment and be resilient
- Possess at least a College Diploma/Degree equivalent and be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work under pressure with a minimal supervision
- Must wear company uniform as prescribed and conform to all grooming standards
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and lift up to 30Kgs
- Must, after training, be able to efficiently use GDS automated reservation system
- Must be able to work shift work including irregular shifts and overtime, holidays and weekends Must be flexible in work schedule to match the demand for services
- Airport and/or Airline hospitality service experience would be a strong asset
- Per Hour, mostly part time – approximately 8-10 hours/week – located at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA).
- Travel expenses to and from airport
- Phone expenses incurred through company business will be reimbursed
The intern will be given the role of channel coordinator in our corporate section.
- Preparation of proposals, quotations, contracts & invoices
- Digital filing of proposals, quotations, contracts & invoices
- Filing of expense receipts and invoices
- Receiving official vendor correspondence
- Maintaining and updating client & vendor databases
- Logging of current business status
- Preparation of business reports
- Managing business travel requisitions
- Managing client digital & analogue correspondence
- Follow up of pipeline business
- Meeting clients
- Vendor sourcing
- Vendor short listing
- Managing vendor correspondence
- Performing vendor inspections
- Managing office petty cash
- Preparation of vendor Account receivables and Account Payables
- Preparation, maintenance and updating the events calendar
- Performing vendor site, equipment, service & product inspections
- Managing set up and execution of events on ground
- Coordination of various suppliers on ground
- Preparation of event review reports
- Maintaining and updating social media platforms
- Diploma in marketing or any relevant degree from a recognised university
- Experience in working to plan and execute events
- Fluent in both English and Swahili.
- Eloquent in oral and written communication
- Attention to detail in writing
- Strong work ethic
If you have not heard from us two weeks after the application deadline, you will consider your application unsuccessful.