Executive Assistant to the CEO
A major East and Central African Supplier of weighing and catering equipment is seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant to the CEO. The successful candidate MUST have relevant working experience in a multicultural environment.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming correspondence.
- Taking minutes.
- Producing documents, reports and presentations.
- Organizing meetings and ensuring the MD is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Arranging travel and accommodation during business trips.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management etc.
- Accounts and budgets follow up.
- Must have 3 years and above experience in a similar role.
- Must have a Degree in Business or related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
- Self driven and motivated.
- Must have a high level of integrity and honesty.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 75,000 – 125,000/= (Approx. 750 – 1,250 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 30th April 2016
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/1phzXFT