We are looking for a competitive Field Sales Representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (cold calling, presentations etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Proven sales experience in a PRSP or technology company
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- BA degree or equivalent
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to email@example.com before end of day 21st March 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.