Job Title: Finance Manager
Reports to: The CEO
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial
information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment
activities and provide strategies that the company should take maintain the
financial health of the organisation.
- Analyse costs,
pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual
performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and
projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and
evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of
the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for
these to be met.
- undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors
to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing
company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics
and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to
determine progress against budgets.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the
financial sector for at least 5yrs with previous possible roles such as
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the
company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Strong interpersonal,
communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide
and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding
of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of
all statutory legislation and regulations.
- BS/MA degree in
Finance, Accounting or Economics.
qualification such as CPA(K)
All qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line FINANCE MANAGER by 26th March 2016.