- Senior Accountant
- Assistant Accountant
Purpose: Organization and management of the Finance Department, direction, control and coordination of financial matters and ensuring the preparation of timely budgets and reports.
This includes financial and managerial accounting, financial reporting, tax returns and payroll accounting.
- Ensuring that reports and statements Preparing timely monthly, quarterly and annual management reports and statements;
- Preparing special financial management reports e.g. general, creditors and debtors reports
- Coordinating and preparing timely and accurate financial budgets and forecasts by consolidating individual departmental and section budgets;
- Consolidating cost and revenues and extracting management information for management decision making;
- Analyzing budgets and other financial variances and advising the Company Directors accordingly;
- Liaising with auditors;
- Developing accounting systems and procedures
- Supervising accounting staff.
- Bachelor of commerce degree (finance, accounting or banking)
- Certified public accountant (K) or
- 4 years’ experience with at least 3 years as senior accountant in a warehouse or clearing and forwarding company
- Excellent interpersonal, management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and highly confident
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications
- Ability to work under pressure
Only qualified candidates residing or willing to work in Mombasa can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org starting 3 referees, current and expected salary by 5th March 2016.