Summary: Our client is a FMCG company looking for a Key Accounts Officer
Job Summary: To develop and implement sales, merchandizing and distribution strategy for retail Key accounts.
- Develop and execute strong and focused retail strategy for the organizations brands to achieve agreed revenue and volume targets.
- Define a clear strategy and ensure excellent in-store execution in all channels to deliver high impact visibility and maximum shopper interaction.
- Negotiate, Implement and maintain share of shelf, planogram layouts, secondary displays and Point of sale materials in the assigned stores.
- Define and implement the organizations distribution and merchandising standards per channel. Coordinate with Marketing and regional managers for execution excellence.
- Identify high-performance/ potential accounts or stores and develop both long and short term programs to grow them sustainably in terms of Product, Placement, Price & Promotion.
- Negotiate and seal trading terms, promotion, distribution and visibility agreements with Key Accounts through a JBP contract for current and new products.
- Develop customer and competitor insights, identify key gaps, develop and recommend plans to address the gaps.
- Manage Company’s relationship with customers with an emphasis on developing new business opportunities. Establish strategic, cross-functional relationships and regular dialogue with key customers by conducting monthly performance reviews.
- Support the selling process through order management by self, merchandisers and regional sales team to ensure achievement of sales objectives, deliveries & cash collections efficiencies.
- Optimize trade budget by tracking and evaluating all promotional activities.
- Manage direct report(s) effectively by keeping track of their performance to achieve set objectives.
- Safeguard company assets and maintain high integrity.
- Achieve sales targets on a monthly basis.
- Execution of merchandising standards and planograms for assigned retail channels.
- Prompt payments from customers.
- Preparation of quality and on- time reports.
- Strong relationships between the organization and key decision makers/ influencers in outlets.
- Diploma with a minimum 2 years working experience in a related field
- Superior communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Quick to action skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Strategic and analytical skills.
- Team player.
- Strategic thinker in developing account plans.
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your application.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only