- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Provide a two way communication, nurture an ownership environment with emphasis on motivation and teamwork.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Diploma/degree in catering and hospitality field.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Other international languages desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in F&B service.
- 3 years experience in a demanding, pressured sales environment.
- Creative and proactive.
- Strong communication & analytical skills.
- Computer literate & competent with Excel & EPOS systems.
- Strong leadership and people skills.
Deadline: 10th April 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.