Good Neighbors is a local NGO looking for candidates for the post of :
Managing Director (MD) for the Kenya Office.
IGD (Income Generation Department) Manager
Qualifications for the IGD Manager;
- Masters degree in Finance.
- Knowledge in project cycle management or Theory of Change.
- Experience of working with UN Implementing partner NGO.
- Work experience in business and trading.
- Fluent in English and French.(Korean will be an added advantage)
- Minimum working experience of 5 years in a well known NGO.
- Be able to work under pressure and short deadlines.
Qualifications for the Managing Director;
- Masters degree in Community Development.
- Knowledge in project cycle management or theory of change.
- Experience in project planning and operations.
- Experience in Sponsorship Program.
- Ability to gather and analyze data and generate reports.
- Ability to use Financial Planning tools and Templates.
- Working experience of 5 years in a well known NGO.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Qualified candidates are requested to send their CV and copy of the certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 25th March 2016.
Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.