Google Apps Enterprise Deployment Specialist
Reports to Technical Team Lead
Job Description: As an Enterprise Deployment Specialist you work with enterprise customers, pertinent third party consultants and Google Enterprise team to implement Google Apps enterprise products.
You gather business requirements and establish product configuration specifications to support business requirements.
You also identify key functional gaps that require customization and work with Google Deployment Engineers and/or third-party consultants (Google Apps Marketplace) to address functional product gaps.
- Work with sales team and third party consultants, if appropriate, to present business solutions/configurations to the customer during the sales cycle.
- Work with deployment project managers to provide clarity on business deliverables and milestones
- Configure products to deliver business requirements on a timely basis.
- Interface/team with third party consultants, product managers, and engineers to solve business/functional deployment problems.
- Transfer functional knowledge to customers to ensure smooth and orderly transition of account from deployment phase to ongoing production.
- BSc. IT
- Google Apps Deployment Specialist Certification
Qualified and interested candidates to send their CVs with the vacancy title to email@example.com to reach on or before 31st March 2016.