Our Client owns, designs, sources and markets a selection of world renowned brands in dresses, shirts, sportswear, neckwear, footwear and accessories categories to the USA, United Kingdom and internationally.
They are looking to recruit Graduate Trainee with training in Textile and Fashion Design.
- In charge of Export orders and local order.
- Coordinating with the export customers in regard to their production.
- Working together with the production team to achieve the desired quality.
- Doing price comparisons from different suppliers before purchasing.
- Ensuring that all the required accessories required for orders are in stores.
- Ensuring that goods are delivered as per the delivery dates.
- Coordinating with the client in regard to production.
- Coordinating with the production department to ensure we are achieving our required targets/plan and meet the required deliveries.
- Planning and organizing with stores on the receiving of accessories in house
- Follow up on orders and ensuring we achieve the clients’ quality standard.
- Ensuring that all the accessories are in house for production.
- Production development / Approvals / Sampling / Order follow up and planning.
- New Product Sourcing and Development, Order Scheduling and Follow-up
- Follow up of orders, trims and accessories for sub – contracts.
- Coordinating with factories on all the requirements and details of orders.
- Monitoring orders to ensure they achieve the expected standard.
- Follow up on the delivery dates and ensuring the goods are shipped as per the delivery dates.
Qualifications / Skills
- MBA/ Bachelor degree in Fashion design and/or Textiles.
- Self-driven and have proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Smart conversation starter, knowledgeable about trends in fashion.
- Good understanding of brand activation and steps taken to ensure a successful brand campaign
- Outstanding Communication skills – verbal & written. Keen eye for details, demonstrating a high degree of accuracy at all times,
- Ability to set up ambitious deliverables, implementation and ensure compliance across team.
- Effectiveness in a cross cultural environment.
- Passion for fashion and proven ability to inspire the best
- Self-motivated and able to perform under extreme pressure as a collaborative player
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 24th March, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, and expected remuneration, on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.