Our Client a Banking institution seeks to recruit a self-driven individual to the position of Head of Business Banking.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the development and marketing of Shariah compliant Banking products and services.
Build a high quality assets portfolio and grow wallet share of customer’s business transactions.
He/she will be responsible for managing a team of Senior Relationship Managers and Relationship Managers.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Formulate marketing strategies of Business Banking (SMEs) customers for the purpose of acquiring deposits and providing finance;
- Plan and finalize annual marketing strategy to achieve financial & non-financial goals;
- Identify and segment target market and develop new business to broad base the portfolio and pursue growth opportunities;
- Build and maintain a high – quality portfolio of business banking clients;
- Ensure customer retention strategies are employed;
- Enhance the Bank’s profitability;
- Monitor changes in regulatory guidelines and oversee implementation of operational procedures and policies to ensure compliance with all guidelines; and
- Ensure efficiency in business processes and controls to minimise risk exposure.
- Drive for success;
- Networking & negotiation;
- Business development;
- Problem solving;
- Coaching, people development and passion for performance;
- Strong financial acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, major in Finance, Marketing or Economics;
- Post Graduate degree or MBA in Finance/Strategy will be an added advantage;
- 8 years’ experience in Banking with at least two as a Senior Relationship Manager in Business Banking.
- Knowledge of relevant Shariah policies and processes will be an added advantage;
- Strong understanding of credit process & ability to prepare high quality credit applications; and
- Detailed knowledge of relevant bank policies.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge please visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 9th March 2016.