Head of Customer Service
Our client is a highly innovative telecom company, with the vision to enable affordable mass-market voice and data communications in developing countries seeks to recruit Head of Customer Service
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation and approval of the Customer Service Plan for each financial year
- Provide quality team leadership and direction in order to ensure delivery of reputable world class Customer Support, and promote and maintain the Company’s image
- Successful Execution of the approved Customer Service Plan, Review team output, align where needed
- Successful Management and overall performance of the Customer Service Team
- Set targets for the direct reports and their teams; track progress, monitor, evaluate and adjust where necessary
- Continuously identify new customer feedback channels and improve existing feedback channels in order to achieve set response rates.
- Identify opportunities that Customer Service can use to increase sale
- Handling clients complaints and queries in accordance with the company’s guidelines and policies and propose solutions for the same.
- Identify learning requirements within team and act upon those
- Assist in enabling and empowering the team to get the work done
- Ensure compliance with established standard policies and procedures
- Help set up and improve workflow processes when and where needed
- Manage external vendors and agency partners as needed
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Over 5 years’ experience in customer service roles
- Internet and/or ISP experience is a must, telecommunications is also nice
- Excellent knowledge of customer support tools
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 8th April, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected remuneration on the subject line.
Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.