Our client, a group of clubs which offers services ranging from Sports facilities, Telecommunications, Real estate development and Industrial projects is seeking to recruit Head of Electro Mechanical Section to be in charge of the department.
Job Summary: Operate, test, maintain, or calibrate unmanned, automated, mechanical, or electro mechanical equipment.
Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Test performance of electro mechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, or bridges.
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes.
- Inspect parts for surface defects.
- Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
- Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, or fixtures.
- Verify part dimensions or clearances to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
- Train others to install, use, or maintain equipment.
- Develop, test, or program new equipment.
- Operate, test, or maintain equipment used for applications, such as waste-to-energy conversion systems, minimization of material waste, or replacement of human operators in dangerous work environments.
- A minimum of 4-5years experience.
- University degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
- Quality Management Training
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong organizational and administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, diverse environment.
- Proven leadership, developer and delegation skills with an ability to lead employees to achieve the departmental goals.
- Excellent problem solver and decision maker.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Previous experience in managing quality control
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills ability
- Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Head of Electro – Mechanical section’on the subject line by 30th March, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted