Our client, a general construction and renovation firm, is looking to fill the following positions within the organization.
Head of Projects
Head of Projects
The position reports to the Director.
- Project Planning
- Project Management
- Project Evaluation
- Client Liaison
- Meet set project revenue targets.
- Review budget estimates & project plans prepared by Project Officers for approval.
- Oversee allocation of project resources and personnel.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators for the project.
- Monitor site safety and ensure that the requirements of OSHA as well as company safety policies are enforced.
- Supervise site activities with Project Managers and review project goals/milestones and progress.
- Ensure that project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Prepare overall project summary reports to update project stakeholders (i.e. client, Directors) on project progress.
- Maintain control and responsibility for the security and operation of the company’s equipment on the job site in conjunction with the Project Officers.
- Appraise Projects team.
- Liaise with clients to build profitable relationships and ensure retention.
- University Degree in a Construction related field (Quantity Surveying will be an added advantage).
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Management role.
- Good understanding of project planning and resource management.
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes extreme pride in their work, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th March 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted