Head of Sales
Job Description: The Sales Manager is responsible for growing the company’s logistics business in an assigned territory, in accordance with corporate objectives
The Sales Manager serves as the main sales contact point for prospects and the sales account owner for customers assigned in their region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Find & develop qualified leads (cold calling), then convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers.
- Continuously keep the sales pipeline full with deals at various types and stages. The ideal sales pipeline will always be full with a wide variety of account types.
- Engages prospects and customers to present the company s services and striving to find win-win solutions that expand and further client relationships.
- Performs regular visits to qualified prospects and customers, in accordance with Managements directives, to drive the business and grow the company revenue, market share and profitability. Builds relationships at all levels and represents the company in a professional manner, including making presentations.
- Conducts quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with clients.
- Expense reporting in accordance with company’s budget and travel policy.
- Updates to customer relationship management (CRM) software and prepares/submits all required reports in an accurate and timely manner.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with major/concentrations in business marketing or logistics
- 5+ years of related outside sales experience, with a demonstrable book of business and strong shipper relationships in diversified industries.
- Relevant job knowledge and experience, including ocean & air freight, both import and export.
- Ability to sell/represent the company other lines of business including customs brokerage, consolidation/CFS and related value added information services
Qualified candidates to send their updated CVs in word format before 20th March 2016 to email@example.com