Job Ref.: AHK-268677
Sector: Health Care
Reporting to the Clinical Business Operations Manager this role will be responsible for delivering appropriate, consistently high quality, cost effective preventive and curative clinical services to all clients whilst ensuring efficient Health Centre operations in order to grow revenue and satisfy customers’ needs.
The Key Responsibilities
- Ensure Consistent, cost effective out patient service delivery in the Out Patient Centre
- Clinical Risk Management by way of doing health talks, wellness checkups for clients.
- Ensure compliance with treatment protocols and drug formularies and other SOPs.
- Recruit, Lead, develop and mentor clinical staff capable of delivering on the mandate of the Out Patients Centre.
- Ensure resources are effectively and efficiently utilized to deliver desired results and within budget.
- Development and implementation of annual operating plans and budgets for the Health Centre.
- Manage Outpatient Centre performance and budgets.
- Develop and lead a dedicated results oriented sales team.
- Organize and carry out periodic sales drives and service meeting to grow visits and revenue.
- Implement customer satisfaction rating and customer issues resolution tool and tract its effectiveness
- Lead in developing and implementation performance management goals and targets for the entire centre team in liaison with HR.
- Lead in developing and expanding the scope of services offered at the Out Patients Centre.
- Efficiently carry out administrative functions of the clinic to ensure that timelines are met in all aspects of health centre operations.
- Bachelor degree preferably in a medical field or a Masters’ degree with relevant experience managing business units in healthcare industry
- At least 3 years clinical experience in a busy environment.
- Experience in leading teams
- Possess a high level business acumen and ability to display orientation to market dynamics and profit maximization
- Proven Leadership skills, good inter-personal skills, and ability to build personal relationships with other members of staff, to enhance corporate performance
- Have distinguished level of maturity and excellence in multi-disciplinary clinical operations and possess demonstrated capacity to articulate clinical agenda.
- Experience in managing change, diversity, financial performance, productivity, championing customer focus and people management
- A proven track record in delivering results;
- Possess good analytical skills
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
NOTE: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews